💰 Turn Your Website into a Revenue- Generating Machine 💰
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Company in Asheville, NC
Get a Free SEO Website Audit
Table of Contents
Did you know 90-92% of people don’t go past the first page of Google? So if your business is on the 2nd page or beyond of Google, you’ll be getting less than 2% of the total potential traffic for those keyword(s). Search Engine Optimization has been shown to be the highest return on investment traffic channel since the traffic is free and there is no advertising budget (as opposed to Google, Facebook, and Youtube Ads) and the returns compound over the long-term.
The first position on Google Search Engine Result Pages (SERP’s) collects around 32.5% of the clicks, second gets aound 17.6%, and third gets 11.4%. By the time you get to the ninth and tenth positions, the click-through-rates have fallen to about 2%.
This means if you are on Page # 1 & Position # 1, you’d be receiving anywhere from 14x-20x more traffic to your website as opposed to being on Page #2.
Even if you were in the 6th position of Page #1, you have the potential to receive 8x more traffic just by moving up 5 spots.
Google uses 200+ ranking factors in its algorithm to determine which pages are going to rank high. So if you launch a new website without any SEO work done, your website is likely to get buried pages deep in the search engine results.
I’ve been asked before, “why should we hire your company when we can do SEO ourselves?” I responded with something around the lines of, “you can do it yourself because I know how much work it takes and how much knowledge you have to learn about the specific KPI’s (key-performance-indicators) that raise your rankings. I’m only offering a helping hand”.
The Two Types of SEO
Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website to appear for local search queries.
Examples: “Concrete Installations Near Me” or “Landscapers in Asheville, NC”.
Local SEO is great because it is usually less competitive & easier to rank as oppsosed to ranking nationally.
Here are some of my clients I have ranked in the Google Organic Section for the Top 3 Local Map Pack.
National SEO is the process of optimizing your website to appear for generalized, non-location based search queries.
Examples: “CBD for Sale” or “How to Stop Dark Circles from Under my Eyes” (Have a stellar piece of content that targets those keywords, get it to rank, possibly sell your product)
National SEO takes longer to rank and is more competitive, but the pay-off is exponentially more lucrative since these keywords generally have a high volume of searches.
Here is a client I ranked nationally in the US for a term that has 6,600 searches a month.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Results for my Clients
Our SEO Process
This is the section for knowing what you get for your money & the work me and my team conducts.
#1 Market Research
“The better the input, the better the output”. We begin by understanding your market with your assistance.
- Your ideal customer(s)
- Your most profitable services/products
- Your competition
- Keywords you want to rank for
- Your past marketing efforts
#2 SEO Audit
2nd, we conduct a thorough SEO Audit of your current website. This SEO Audit will identify any problems that could be reducing organic search traffic to your website. We send over this audit and make a diagnosis of what can be improved.
#3 Keyword Research
With software, we are able to determine which keywords your business can rank for and which ones are not worth pursuing.
We determine this by looking at factors such as:
- Where your website currently ranks
- Keyword Competiveness
- Keyword Volume
- How Much Authority Your Website Has
#4 On Page Optimization
After conducting our SEO Audit, we make changes on your actual website based on our findings. These changes could be anything from adding content to target more keywords, or changes inside of your website’s code.
We boost your user experience and make changes
Anything & everything necessary to raise your SEO ranking.
#5 Off Page Optimization
One of the biggest elements of SEO are backlinks to your website. A backlink is a link created when one website links to your website.
Backlinks are especially valuable for SEO because they represent a “vote of confidence” from one website to another.
In essence, backlinks to your website are a signal to search engines that others vouch for your content.
There are link building techniques that follow search engine rules & policies (White Hat SEO) & there are unethical (Black Hat SEO) techniques that can get your website blacklisted. Another important reason to have an SEO company who know what they are doing.
#6 On Going Optimization
You may want to rank higher for a keyword, you may want to publish new content that generates more traffic.
On going optimization is all about implementing new strategies & tactics based on the analytics and current rankings.
*Secret* There is no silver bullet when it comes to SEO. You don’t do A,B, and C and you’re automatically in the first spot of Google for every keyword.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Frequently asked questions
SEO is short for “search engine optimization.” It’s the practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure & outreach of your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results.
Search Engine Optimization is just as much about people as it is about search engines themselves. It’s about understanding what people are searching for online, the answers or services they are seeking, the words they use, and the type of content they wish to consume.
According to HigherVisibility.com, the first page of Google captures 92% of the traffic clicks
According to Google, there are 70,000 Google searched done every SECOND.
Yup that’s right. Not daily, not hourly, not by the minute, but every SECOND.
Tick, there’s another 70,000 people searching on Google.
That equates to 4.2 million people searching for something on Google every minute.
Search engines can bring 1000’s of people to your website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
No matter what you’re doing, Google can be bringing you in money in your sleep.
The question is, can we get these people to your website and create loyal customers?
The answer is YES!
There is no definitive answer.
It all really depends on how much authority your website has.
But what we can promise is transparency on where your website ranks and the improvement on a month to month basis.
- Quality of Traffic. We want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in your product or service.
- Quantity of Traffic. We’re always striving for more Qualified Traffics.
- Consistently Analyzing Analytics and make changes based on these analytics.
- A/B Split Test. Test everything from title, the offer, the content, the landing page, and much more.
- Rank for as many search terms related to your business as possible.
- Have your website and content set up with proper parameters to meet Search Engine’s algorithm.
- Build trust and authority with both Search Engines, Users, and third party websites.
- Have users interact with your website well. (Example, Users go to many pages, stay on your pages for long periods of time, and not leave your website after only visiting one page).
- Engage your customers from your Search engine listing to make them WANT to click your website.
- Much more to be honest
- 67,000 searches are performed on Google every second of every day.
- 93% of digital, online experiences start with a search engine.
- 46% of all Google searches are local.
- 95% of all searchers click on one of the links in the first SERP.
- Search traffic converts 10x better than social media traffic (on desktop).
- The first position on SERP collects around 30% of the clicks. Second gets 15%; third gets 10%. By the time you get to the ninth and tenth positions, click-through-rates have fallen to about 2%.
- Long-tail searches (with four or more words), have a better chance of giving your business clicks – even if you’re not in the top positions.
- Long-tail results in the sixth position, for instance, get 7% of the total clicks, more than twice as effective as the average SERP.
- 50% of search queries are at least four words.
- Google owns 96% of all mobile searches, and 93% of all desktop searches.
- Yahoo, as the second largest search engine, controls 1.42% of mobile searches and 2.83% of desktop searches.
- SEO is the single biggest factor in lead generation, according to 57% of B2B marketers.
- 82% of marketers report the effectiveness of SEO is increasing, and 42% report effectiveness is increasing significantly.
- Updating and republishing old blog posts with new content and images can increase organic traffic by as much as 111%.
- It’s estimated that by 2020, half of all online searches will be voice searches.
- In 2018 25% of households in the US owned a smart speaker. With 78% year-on-year growth, that number hit 120 million in 2019 (41% of Americans).
- After listening to music, search is the #2 and #3-most frequent use-case for smart speakers in a typical week.
- Google’s answer box is triggered by 25% of all searches.
- The top ranking site is, on average, 17% faster than sites which rank in the #10 spot.
- The top ranking pages have 8.7% lower bounce rates than sites which rank in the #10 spot.
- The top ranking pages have almost 6x more links than sites which rank in the #10 spot.
- The top ranking page contains, on average, 1,890 words.
- The highest-impacting SEO factor remains link signals (29%), with on-page signals a close second (24%).
- 2018 was the first year where the majority of searches came through a mobile device.
- 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles.
- In 2019, 59% of all searches came through mobile.
- 2020 is expected to see 211 million Americans using mobile search.
- Mobile’s influenced retail sales to the tune of an estimated $1.4 trillion USD (and that was back in 2016).
- Even short connection delays (500ms) result in 26% higher “peak frustration” and up to an 8% decrease in engagement.
- 46% of consumers say their biggest frustration from browsing the internet on mobile comes from having to wait for pages to load.
|Search Engine||Global Market Share|
SEO INQUIRY HERE!
We are a low volume service provider, which means we are selective about the clients we choose to partner with. The more descriptive you can be in your initial contact with us via the discovery form below, the more we will be able to ensure we are an excellent fit before we get started. Thanks for your time and investment with this important connection tool.