Website Development Company Asheville, NC
Why Choose Us to Develop your Website
1. Most affordable prices. SEO Asheville is more affordable than most of the website development companies
2. Unlimited Revisions – We make sure your website is up to your standards.
3. We have a price plan for all different plans.
4. We implement search engine optimization best standards. Click here for more info
Our Web Development Benefits
Your website will be secure so all of your users information will be safe (and Google with rank you higher). We make sure your website stays safe and secure.
Analytics Set Up
SEO Asheville installs analytics on your website, teaches you how to access analytics, and the most important key-performance-indicators of your website.
We go through rigorous steps to make sure your website loads as fast as possible. We make sure your website visitors don't leave because of a slow website.
Mobile responsiveness is not only a must for your website viewers, but is also a ranking factor in Google. Your website is simply losing money if it is not mobile responsive.
Search Engine Optimization
We rank your website higher in Google. We have your website/content fall within Google's 200+ point algorithm. SEO is our speciality, having your website built from the ground up is invaluable.
Conversion Set Up
SEO Asheville uses neuroscience and behavior modification so users are easily guided to your most profitable products and services
Don't Purchase a Non-Optimized Website
Anybody can build you a website. Squarespace, Wix, Go Daddy, there are a million ways to develop a website.
Aesthetics are important….but here at SEO Asheville, we know that the true key to monetizing your website to its fullest potential is Optimizing your website.
What exactly does optimizing your website mean?
Search Engine Optimization – Ranking your website high in the “free” organic section of Google. This basically means making sure your website falls within Google’s 200+ point algorithm.
Conversion Optimization – This essentially means your prospects immediately know your service, why they should buy from you, and how to do it with as little resistance or “bumps in the road” as possible.
Your website can be a revenue generating machine if built properly. See more with our FAQ Here.
Frequently asked questions
Websites are essential in this day and age for your business. By not having a website for your business, you give the impression that you are no longer in business and your business is simply losing money to your competition.
With a website you can:
Build trust with your prospects
Present your body of work
Present your brand/brand image to a global audience.
A website also saves you an enormous amount time by answering your customers most frequently asked questions.
According to Quora.com
- 30% of small businesses with a web presence generate more than 25% of their revenue online
- 91% of customers have visited a store because of an online experience
- 37% of people use the Internet to find a store at least once per month
- According to Google’s 2016 data, 68% of consumers who conduct local searches on their smartphone go to a store within 24 hours, and nearly 50% make a purchase within a day
To keep this in the simplest terms, Google has an algorithm and certain pieces of code they look for to find out what your website is about.
For example if you have a Pizza Delivery Restaurant in Lafayette Indiana, if people search on Google for the term “Pizza in Lafayette Indiana” or “Delivery near me”, you want your website to rank for those keywords.
If your website doesn’t meet Google’s requirements or Google doesn’t know what your website is about, you are immediately losing customers and money.
SEO Asheville ensures we use SEO best practices and make sure we monetize your website to its fullest potential.
In todays crowded market, it’s of the upmost importance to immediately display your company’s competitive advantage or unique selling proposition (USP) when they enter your website.
SEO Asheville immediately let your website visitors know why they should purchase from you, and make it as easy as possible to funnel them to your desired result.
We make buttons stand out so it’s almost impossible to miss, and we make your entire website very easy to navigate.
- 50% of online sales are lost when visitors can’t find content.
- Google judges your website by how it looks on MOBILE. Read more about Google’s Mobile First Index Here.
- 17% of all small business websites are not in compliance with Google’s Mobile-Friendly Algorithm of 2015
Simply put, you will lose sales if your website is not usable by users, and will rank lower if your website isn’t mobile-friendly.
- Marketing opportunities increase from a “local” audience to a global audience.
- Digital sales conversions save time and labor.
- Elevated brand and greater ability to manage web aesthetic.
- More cost effective than brick and mortar alone.
- The ability to track marketing and business analytics.